You can download as many Apps and Games as you like whether that is through Google Play Store, Aptoide TV or many of the other Android supported markets. UNIBOX comes preloaded with a lot of practical applications and games popular on the market. Downloading of illegal content is done at your sole discretion and UNIBOX does not and will not be held responsible. Engaging in this type of activity is solely your decision, UNIBOX will not be held accountable. Please see our "LEGAL" section.
- CAN I DOWNLOAD ANY OTHER APPS ON MY UNIBOX
- HOW BIG IS THE STORAGE SPACE
- CAN I BROWSE THE INTERNET WITH UNIBOX
- HOW TO USE YOUR REMOTE CONTROL
- WHAT CAN I WATCH WITH UNIBOX
- HOW DOES UNIBOX WORK
- WHAT PRODUCTS ARE COMPATIBLE WITH UNIBOX
- WHERE CAN I BUY UNIBOX
- IN WHAT REGION IS UNIBOX AVAILABLE
- WHAT ACCESSORIES ARE AVAILABLE FOR UNIBOX
- REQUIREMENTS FOR PC STREAMING GAMES
- WHAT APPS AND GAMES ARE SUPPORTED ON UNIBOX
- WHAT COMES WITH UNIBOX IN THE BOX
- REQUIREMENTS TO SETUP UNIBOX
- HOW DO I TURN UNIBOX OFF, IS THERE A POWER BUTTON
- IS THERE ANY UPDATING I HAVE TO DO
UNIBOX by default comes with 16GB of NAND Flash capacity out of which certain space is taken for Operating System, System Applications, preloaded Apps and Games. You will definitely have enough internal Flash space to store more Apps and Games. In case that you do run out of space, application such as ES File Explorer is setup to provide in-detail reporting of your Flash NAND space allowing you to clean up unnecessary space. You can also take advantage of our 4 USB 2.0 Ports, and TF memory slot.
Of course you can. We have Puffin TV friendly browser installed which also supports Voice Control via our Remote Control. Please visit our community for "Voice Search And Control".
Our Remote Control is based on Air Mouse and D-Pad technology, In order to operate the Remote Control in "Mouse" mode you just have to enable the circled button. This button Turns ON and OFF Air Mouse mode. In order to move the mouse across the screen you will hold the remote control in your hand and pay a close attention to the circular cursor which will move according to your hand movements. In order to engage and enter a certain event/action just press the "OK" button to engage (event/action refers to once you have selected what you would like to access i.e. App, Game etc. and you would like to engage it. Please refer to Getting Started to learn more about using your remote control.
You can use UNIBOX in many ways. It can be used as a multimedia center to watch IPTV, stream movies, music, TV, games, You can take your content anywhere with you or cast your favourite mobile device to UNIBOX , the choices are endless. Our goal was to make a device so friendly that everything would be centered around it.
UNIBOX works by connecting to the internet via your home network (ethernet or wireless) and to your HDTV through an HDMI cable. We would like to stress that for IPTV services and content which runs at a higher bit rate and quality such as 1080p and higher to use an ethernet connection versus Wifi as it's more reliable. Please see our Homepage for Detailed Specs of UNIBOX unit.
UNIBOX is compatible for most USB devices operating under Android system. However for best gaming and TV experience we recommend that you remain with our Gamepad controller and our remote control.
Please check our authorized partners area for more information.
Currently UNIBOX is available in the following countries:
- United Arab Emirates
At the moment we offer a gamepad controller which is sold separately from the Core UNIBOX product. Please check our specs page for more details.
Game streaming gives you the ability to enjoy your favourite PC games powered by GeForce® GTX video cards on your UNIBOX device. You can quickly enter gaming by engaging the Moonlight app on your UNIBOX's "HOME" screen. Game streaming technology allows you to experience fast and smooth graphics up to 60 FPS in High Definition.
CPU: Intel Core i5 at 3.1GHz or AMD Athlon at 2.8 or higher (recommended Intel i7 7920)
GPU: GeForce GTX 650 or higher / GTX 700M or higher
RAM: 8GB or higher
OS: Windows 7 or higher
NVIDIA Software: Latest GeForce Display drivers and GeForce Experience
Network: Ethernet connection with 5GHz 802.11ac router
NETWORK: Ethernet connection with 5GHz 802.11ac router
TV/MONITOR: 1080p60Hz display or higher
CONFIGURING GAME STREAMING ON PCInstall the latest GeForce drivers from http://www.geforce.com/drivers. Launch GeForce Experience from your Desktop. Log in to your GeForce Experience account. If you do not have an account please register at https://account.nvidia.com/ to obtain one as it is necessary to start streaming. Once you have been logged into GeForce Experience, please navigate to the "Settings" section and click on SHIELD. Please enable "GAMESTREAM" switch. You are now ready to to access games from your UNIBOX device.
CONFIGURING GAME STREAMING ON UNIBOX• Please navigate to the "GAMES" section on your UNIBOX's "HOME" screen and click on Moonlight application. • You will be presented with the following screen below. If you have successfully completed "CONFIGURING GAME STREAMING ON PC" above you should see a monitor on your right side as the picture below which is your computer name. Click on it using your remote control by pressing "OK" button. • You will get a prompt to enter the provided PIN number into GeForce Experience on your PC. Please enter the provided PIN into the window box on your PC (there will be a prompt) and click on "Connect" • You should be now able to see all of your PC games from your GeForce Experience. Please see the video below explaining how to initiate game streaming:
UNIBOX supports thousands of apps and games from Google Play store and other alternative app stores. Please check occasionally our COMMUNITY to learn more.
UNIBOX comes with a ton of preloaded Android apps & games which can be further expanded by accessing to thousands of content via Google Play store and other online stores. In order for us to make sure you've been covered we have gone and preloaded UNIBOX with popular titles like:
- Netflix - Thousands of TV shows, movies and original Netflix content with multiple profiles
- Plex Media Server - Load up Plex Media server with your own video, music, photos from your PC and other home devices and stream them to your TV. Multi-device access with the ability to subscribe to paid tv service.
- SlingTV - Watch popular local and cable channels by subscribing to its service
- RedBullTV - Beyond the ordinary live events and videos featuring inspirational stories covering sports, music and lifestyle entertainment
- HBO - Thousands of TV shows, movies and original Netflix content with multiple profiles
- Spotify - Thousands of TV shows, movies and original Netflix content with multiple profiles
- TuneIn - Free internet Radio, NFL, Sports, Podcasts, World music
- TED - Influential videos from expert speakers on education, business, science, tech and creativity
- Vevo - Access to thousands of popular music videos from retro to today's hits
- Spotify - Digital music service that gives you access to millions of songs crystal clear
- Android apps & games including ability to stream your own PC games
- Ethnic IPTV - Ready to configure IPTV service from your existing or new service provider
To setup UNIBOX you need a TV supporting either HDMI or AV connections (cable sold separately used for old pre-HDMI TV sets), an Internet connection (Wi-Fi or Ethernet), and an HDMI cable (included in the box). To experience 4K and HDR you will need a 4K capable TV with up to 60Hz refresh rate.
UNIBOX doesn't have a physical power button, however it has a power button on its remote. You can use the power button to put the device to sleep.
There is no need for you to worry about updating the UNIBOX since it does so time to time automatically on its own.